Enjoy Bhopal, the scenic capital city of Madhya Pradesh, marvel at Bhojpur's magnificent temple architecture and walk down a rocky terrain to see pre-historic cave paintings in Bhimbetka, a World Heritage site. Discover inner peace at Sanchi, another World Heritage site.
Tour Guests will arrive at Bhopal Airport/ Railway Station as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Travel India Tourism Pvt Ltd tour manager at the airport and transfer to hotel.
Welcome to Bhopal, City of Lakes, Separate by pair of lakes, Bhopal is two cities in one. Towards north you will get fascinating areas of mosques, rich legacy of Bhopal’s Begums, exotic havelis and crowed markets.
South of city is entirely opposite modern architecture, wide roads, and shopping malls with all administrative offices.
Bhopal has long list of museums. Tribal museum and Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya (IGRMS) are the one of national level museum. Saurya Smarakh is remarkable ode to our national heroes of tri forces. The Taj-Ul-Masajid is one of the largest mosques in India and Bada Talab is largest man-made lake in India. Old flavours of Bhopal’s cuisine are still the same. Overnight Stay at Bhopal.read less
Early morning enjoy the walk through Van Vihar National Park. Late post lunch transfer to Sanchi. Return back to Bhopal, evening free for lesiure. Overnight stay at Bhopal.read less
1. Nights stay in the Hotel /Resort (as per category chosen), with breakfast Taxes or as per the meal plan mentioned.
2. All accommodation in base category rooms, unless specified otherwise.
3. Transportation by A/C Car / Coach, driver allowance, fuel, parking charges as per the itinerary only. A/C will not be operational in Hill station.
4. Drivers allowance, parking, toll charges and inter- state permit and all applicable Taxes.
2. Lunch/Dinner wherever not specified.
3. Expenses personal in nature like tips, laundry, telephones etc.
4. Flight/Train and Bus Tickets (Unless specified in the quote)
5. Entrance to all attractions, activities, boating, camera charges etc.
6. Any expenses arising out of any force majeure circumstances like political situations etc.
7. Any service not specified in the inclusions.
In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 15 days prior to journey date via e-mail/SMS. +++
The customers can prepone /postpone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 15 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
We do not accept any changes in plan within 15 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
If you Cancel your Holiday
30 days or more before date of departure : 25% of total cost
29 - 20 days before date of departure : 50% of total cost
19 days or less before date of departure : 100% of total cost